Black Belt Club
As a graduate of Level 1 To-Shin Do or Classical Ninjutsu 9th Kyu, you are eligible to attend special-topic workshops in addition to regular weekly classes. These optional workshops give you an opportunity to get a “head start” on some of the advanced techniques that you will be tested on as a part of Level 3 Path of the Protector Martial Arts. You will demonstrate these skills as part of your test for Shodan 1st Degree Black Belt.
Topics covered in the Black Belt Club workshops and seminars include:
- Tanto Knife Short Blade Combat Tool Self-Protection – How to use a single-edge knife, and how defend against an aggressor attacking with a knife
- Hanbo Cane and Short Baton Blunt Combat Tool Self-Protection – How to use a walking stick or collapsible security baton, and how defend against an aggressor coming at you with a club or ball bat
- Teppo Pistol and Rifle Firearm Combat Tool Self-Protection – How to use a pistol or rifle to take an assailant under control, and how defend against an aggressor threatening you with a pistol or rifle
- VIP Protection – How to take control of a situation where you need to protect others through escort techniques
- Junan Taiso Conditioning – How to use classical ninjutsu exercises for strength, flexibility, and health restoration
- Kyusho Pressure Points – How to use pressure points on the human body to disrupt and take control of an attacker
- Uke Training – How to safely deliver authentic attacks while training and learn both sides of our art
- Multiple Attackers – How to deal with and take control of multiple attackers through the use of alignment
- Instructor Training – How to assist others to become skilled while expanding your own understanding of the art
Shinobi Shape Up, Ryu Tai Yoga, & Meditation Classes
These classes offer additional training in ninja health and restoration concepts.
- Shinobi Stretching – Dynamic ninjutsu methods to increase your range of motion and flexibility.
- Shinobi Strengthening – Unique body postures and movements to increase your overall strength without the need for a gym.
- Shinobi Cardio Training – Ninja fighting forms that improve you heart and lung capacity.
- Shinobi Health and Resotoration – Ancient systems of physical movements and mental training designed to restore your health.
These Classes are open to the general public. Class coupons can be purchased HERE
Ready to discover the magic of real martial arts?
Get your Information Package HERE!!!